ME hiking Lake Blanche on my B-Day

Kev cannot contain his excitement. Little did I know that he was plotting subterfuge for the infamous "Death Hike" and I would soon become slave to frighteningly flimsy air, ravenous mountain wildlife, and polar ice cap temperatures.









See, definate "plotting" going on here...







I think this sufficiently demonstrates my sixth sense kicking in and my wanting to flee, but as you can see, my captors are having none of it....











Lone Wolf, trying not to show any signs of weakness...















More plotting....












Kimby calling on some weird, other-worldly, powers in order to keep me tamed and under their control...








Stealth-like, I move in secret to attempt another escape. But I think they put something in my water bottle and, as you can witness, I appear a bit dazed and confused. Side note: I also have reason to believe that whatever they put in my water bottle caused additional side effects such as: leg stiffness, semi-cursing, head-ache, wimpishness and irritability.




Victory and Freedom!

Disclaimer: Em and Cannon took no part in the diabolical scheme to torture me that day. Kevin and Kimby are somewhere down below as I had to wrestle them down the hillside and leave them for the mountain squirrels.
You may or may not want to view another "version" of these adventures at http://www.kevandembake.blogspot.com/










































































































































































3 comments:

Kim said...

Ha ha nice work! the blog rocks. now go update mine...thanks. seriously good job. now come back to utah...miss you :)

Tami said...

Yeah Netty! I'm so happy to see your blog. Keep it up. I'll be checking for more news on your exciting life. Cute picture of you - you're beautiful!

Emily said...

Hey, thanks for coming to Utah to hang on your B-day. Come back soon so we can take you on some more hikes! Ha ha!
Love, Kevin and Emily