ME and my Halloween....

My buddy Mike and I at my work Halloween party: Unfortunately we didn't win the grand prize, or any prize for that matter. I dare say people did just not get the genius of an actual blind man humoring me in this way. No worries, we both had fabulous fun anyway!














For those of you who have seen "Lars and the Real Girl" this Halloween duo, at a party I went to, was hands down my favorite! I even gave her bottled water when she looked thirsty. She was a pretty mean dancer.










(Below): my nieces donning one of my Halloween wigs....Lil' Dolly Parton and Lil' Joe Dirt, respectively.
Their mother actually spent time and effort on real costumes that they actually wore for Halloween...but c'mon these have that special Aunty Janette twist.










No comments: